- Rofe and R. Ishaq, "Building Livable Major Urban Streets: Begin Road, Tel-Aviv", Journal of Urban Design and Planning (ICE), December 2009 Issue DP4, Pages 169–178
- Ishaq; S. Bekhor; Y. Shiftan, "Flexible Model Structure Search for Discrete Choice Models", Journal of Transport (ICE), Volume 165, Issue 1, September 2011 Pages 39 –47
- Ishaq; S. Bekhor; Y. Shiftan, (2013) "A flexible model structure approach for discrete choice models", Transportation, Volume 40, Issue 3, pp 609-624.
- Ben-Elia, E., Ishaq, R. and Shiftan, Y. (2013) “If only I had taken the other road: Regret, risk and reinforced learning in informed route choice”. To be published in Transportation, February 2013, Volume 40, Issue 2, pp 269-293.
- Ishaq; S. Bekhor; Y. Shiftan, "A Latent Class Model with Fuzzy Segmentation and Weighted Variables", Transportmetrica A: Transport Science. DOI: 10.1080/23249935.2014.892543. Published online: 10 Apr 2014
- Glickman, I., Ishaq, R., Katoshevski-Cavari, R. and Shiftan, Y. “Integrating activity based travel demand models with land use and other long term life style decisions.” Journal of Transport and Land Use, Vol. 8, No. 3, pp. 71-93, 2015
- Haboucha, Chana J, Ishaq Robert, Shiftan, Yoram, “User preferences regarding autonomous vehicles.” Transportation Research Part C: Emerging Technologies, Volume: 78, pp 37-49, 2015
- Etzioni S, Erev I, Ishaq R, Elias W, Shiftan Y., "Self-monitoring of driving speed", Accident Analysis and Prevention, doi: 10.1016/j.aap.2017.05.024. 2017
- Ishaq; O.Cats, “Designing bus rapid transit systems: Lessons on service reliability and operations”, Case Studies on Transport Policy, Available online 5 May 2020